terms and conditions
Activities at TrollPark Hove I confirm that:
- I / we declare that everyone is under 130kg
- I / we confirm that everyone in the group is over 120 cm, this is a requirement for activities
- I / we will follow all instructions given in briefings and safety lectures from instructors and employees at TrollPark Hove.
- I / we declare that I / we do not have any medical conditions including injury, illness or pregnancy that could put you at risk while participating in the activities.
- I / we declare that I / we are not under the influence of alcohol or other drugs while I / we participate in the activities.
- TrollPark Hove reserves the right to make changes or interrupt activities due to extreme weather conditions or other unforeseen events.
- Trips can in exceptional cases be canceled or change the start time if we do not have the required number of participants before the start of the activity.
Before ordering, our customers must make sure that they read the information about our requirements for: Age / height, physical health, etc. Call +47 37 93 11 77 if you have any questions.
ONLINE BOOKING TERMS AND CANCELLATION FEES
- We accept the following credit cards – VISA, MASTER
- The order is binding upon payment, with confirmed approved transaction. Please print the confirmation of transaction proof.
Cancellation 2 weeks or more before agreement, we refund 80% of the total price.
Cancellation 2 weeks – 24 hours before the agreement, we refund 50% of the total price.
Cancellation less than 24 hours before the agreement, we refund 0% of the total price.
Cancellation due to illness / injuries that can be confirmed by a doctor’s statement, we refund 90% – regardless of the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation – We can offer an alternative activity or 100% refund of the total price.
To cancel, please send the order confirmation by post or e-mail to TrollPark Hove. Please provide bank account number and contact information for refund.